SAP Fiori 2.0
- SAP Fiori 2.0 is the leading design for all SAP applications providing a unified experience throughout, on premise and web deployed applications. Belize – a new visual theme – comes along with light and dark accents. The UI theme designer allows companies to adapt the theme to their corporate identity.
- SAP Fiori provides a dashboard to access all your apps and solutions on a single cohesive desktop. The viewport concept introduced in SAP Fiori allows users to access their Me Area on the left whereas the notifications on the right keep users well informed at all times.
- Fiori elements, based on SAP Web IDE, allow users to easily develop and modify the already included Overview pages, List reports and Object pages. SAP Fiori 2.0 has made SAP Fiori Launch pad the central and role-based entry point to all the organization’s apps.
- With SAP Fiori 2.0 users will benefit greatly from innovations such as the viewport, which enlarges the user’s screen real estate by adding a Me Area on the left and a Notification Area on the right, and which allows faster navigation to relevant apps, objects and actions; and from new SAP Fiori elements such as overview pages, object pages, and list reports.
- With SAP Fiori 2.0 users can get their work done faster and more effectively, with faster and direct access to relevant information and apps, transparency on items needing attention and timely notifications, support in deciding what needs to be done next, and the ability to perform quick and informed actions.